Friday, January 15, 2010

A Gracious Bow to the Academy




I wanted to take a brief moment to say THANK YOU to Jessica the coffeelvnmom! She awarded me the Happy Award! And I've only been at this blog for two weeks. Huzzah! When you have a moment, you really should go pay her a visit. Wonderful place in blog-topia :)
The first picture is there because it makes me happy. I saw it just the other day and now here it is again! Have you ever thrown a french fry to a bird? Happiest of happies, let me assure you.
Well, I'm taking my happy and fluttering off to find me some french fries! Happy weekend to you all!
I has a happy :)
The Lady

2 comments:

coffeelvnmom said...

You are welcome! I love reading your blogs - you're so creative! =) Enjoy your french fries!;)

Sandi Delia said...

Jen,
I just stopped by. My God. I love this blog.